Our client in real estate is urgently looking for a Customer service Assistant to join their dedicated job.
Responsibilities for the Customer Care Assistant Job
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
Customer Care Assistant Job Qualifications
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating’ Customer Care’ on the subject line.