Our client is a duty free retail store who are seeking for shop attendant who will be tasked with assisting customers while shopping and increasing satisfaction levels
- Organize items on the racks
- Ensure the store is clean at all times
- Promote new products and any special deals
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
- Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
- Certificate or diploma in any business related course
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales.
- Previously held shop attendant position in a service store is an added advantage.
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and a professional manner
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Shop attendant- Retail) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.