- Ensuring Customer Service levels are at a pinnacle
- Ensuring Customer product inquiries are answered immediately or within a short-time frame
- Dealing with any issues and problems head-on with clients with their interests at heart
- Maintain a highly organized system of prospecting potential customers
- Having a thorough knowledge of products and services
- Ensure that a high standard of service to customers is maintained at all times
- Execute sales strategies
- Maintain a follow-up system
- Ensure that you are helpful, efficient and courteous when dealing with a customer.
- Complete all administrative paperwork correctly and promptly.
- Respond to customer comments efficiently & appropriately.
- Work closely with other departments to promote efficiency in the organization.
- Undertake any such responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Ensure our head office complies to all standards required by ISO 9001
- Degree in business management or sale and marketing.
- Professional training in leadership.
- Proficient in Computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office and database systems.
- Minimum of four years work experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track records of good sales experience.
- Previous retail experience at a management/supervisory level is essential for this role.
- Ability to drive standards and deliver great customer service.
- Flexibility of working hours is essential.
- Ability to take additional responsibilities when the need arises.
- Able to demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
- Confident with excellent communication skills both written and orally: demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner easily understood by the client.
- Administrative analytical skills and ambitious: possess the ability to analyze sales issues and develop appropriate strategies to maximize profits. Ability to analyze sales and stock figures, and writing financial reports and statements.
- Attention to detail: must possess a demonstrated ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Teamwork skills: the ability to work independently while at the same time is an active team player.
- Good telephone skills: the ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner through telephone conversations.
- Good human interactions skills: demonstrated ability to provide guidance, assistance, and interpretations to others.
- Target achiever and results-focused; enjoy being measured and judged by performance results.
- Ability to work under pressure of targets
- Good listening skills.
- Self-motivatedwith drive and initiative
- Ability to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Well presentable: always smart when attending to the clients and carry yourself in a professional way.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, and colleagues with good public relations skills.
- Personal ethics: must be honest and have a high level of integrity and tact.
- Good time management and Good organization skills: the ability to make a time plan and effectively utilize it.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3512”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3512 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 06 December 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.