Finance Officer Job at Chepkumia Tea Factory
Chepkumia Tea Factory Company Limited has established a new modern tea factory at Chepkumia location in Nandi County, which will produce high quality black tea for export and local markets through a socially and environmentally responsible and efficient manner. The Company is seeking to recruit goal-oriented, highly motivated and result- driven persons with exceptional qualities to fill the following vacancies.
Finance Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the staff within the Accounts Section of the Company;
- Ensure that the accounts office has the modern digital accounting systems that incorporates all the ancillary functions of the company
- In charge of the proper keeping of books of accounts and monthly financial statements
- Provide financial projections to enable/advise the board to effectively conduct its business;
- Generate the yearly budget estimates in liaison with all the other departments of the company;
- Make the necessary deductions from the staff payroll and make the necessary payments to respective offices, i.e. NSSF, NHIF, PAYE, HELB, DIT, etc;
- Prepare payments both in hard copy vouchers and via internet banking;
- Ensure that the various bank accounts are reconciled at all times;
- Develop and manage an efficient filing system at the various company offices;
- Keep records of staff payroll and ensures that monthly pay is approved on time;
- prepare payroll for all the farmers and present it for approval on monthly basis;
- Ensure that the budgetary allocations are adhered to
- Ensure that proper books of accounts are kept at all times
- Make periodical management reports on finance and accounts;
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as and when required
- Maintain an accurate register of all the company assets at all times;
- Appraise the accounts section staff periodically
Requirements for the Finance Officer Job
- CPA –K
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- 5 years Experience
- Knowledge in computer applications
- Member of professional body
- A good sense of humour.
Detailed job descriptions are enclosed and can also be found on our website www.chepkumiatea.co.ke
NOTE TO INTERESTED APPLICANTS
Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancies to send their applications, detailed CV and testimonials/certificates to email@example.com
Production Assistant, Outgrowers Officer, Finance officer, Factory engineer and Administration and Human Resource Officer to send applications on or before February 08, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by February 22, 2019 for interviews.
Procurement Officer, Withering Supervisor, Packing Supervisor, Weighbridge clerk, Tea infuser, Green leaf Clerk, Extension and Liaison Officer, Accounts clerk, Electrician, Electrician mate, mechanical technician, mechanical mate, Security team leader and stores clerk to send applications on or before February 15, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 08, 2019 for interviews.
Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification
The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job applications.
Chepkumia Tea Factory is an equal opportunity Employer.