Stores Clerk Job at Chepkumia Tea Factory
Chepkumia Tea Factory Company Limited has established a new modern tea factory at Chepkumia location in Nandi County, which will produce high quality black tea for export and local markets through a socially and environmentally responsible and efficient manner. The Company is seeking to recruit goal-oriented, highly motivated and result- driven persons with exceptional qualities to fill the following vacancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure proper control of stocks in & out of the store
- Principal custodian of the Stores and all Stock items
- Prepare spare parts, materials requisitions based on the Internal Order Request
- Carry out a monthly stock take and send a Stock summary report to the Procurement Officer
- Liaise with Procurement Officer in all matters concerning requisitions & supply
- Compile and send defined reports per schedule.
- Maintain and up to date filing system of administrative paperwork
- Generate job cards and GRN’s
- Update and maintain Procurement and Stores records
- Diploma in Stores and Procurement
- Registered with Kenya the Institute of Supplies management
- 3 years Experience
- Knowledge in computer applications
- A good sense of humour.
Detailed job descriptions are enclosed and can also be found on our website www.chepkumiatea.co.ke
NOTE TO INTERESTED APPLICANTS
- Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancies to send their applications, detailed CV and testimonials/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Assistant, Outgrowers Officer, Finance officer, Factory engineer and Administration and Human Resource Officer to send applications on or before February 08, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by February 22, 2019 for interviews.
- Procurement Officer, Withering Supervisor, Packing Supervisor, Weighbridge clerk, Tea infuser, Green leaf Clerk, Extension and Liaison Officer, Accounts clerk, Electrician, Electrician mate, mechanical technician, mechanical mate, Security team leader and stores clerk to send applications on or before February 15, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 08, 2019 for interviews.
- Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification
- The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job applications.
- Chepkumia Tea Factory is an equal opportunity Employer.