Factory Engineer Job at Chepkumia Tea Factory
Chepkumia Tea Factory Company Limited has established a new modern tea factory at Chepkumia location in Nandi County, which will produce high quality black tea for export and local markets through a socially and environmentally responsible and efficient manner. The Company is seeking to recruit goal-oriented, highly motivated and result- driven persons with exceptional qualities to fill the following vacancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- supervising company mechanical operations including periodical maintenance of the factory systems;
- Responsible for mechanical workshop tools and tool boxes;
- Ensure prompt response to reported mechanical breakdowns and immediate approval for and requisition of required spare parts
- making of the periodical reports to the management on all the operations and activities of the mechanical section
- Ensuring machine efficient production
- Appraisal of Staff in Engineering department
- Head of Health and Safety in Engineering department
- The above position requires the following qualifications and skills:-
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in computer application
- Five (5) years experience in similar positions
- A good sense of humour.
Detailed job descriptions are enclosed and can also be found on our website www.chepkumiatea.co.ke
NOTE TO INTERESTED APPLICANTS
- Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancies to send their applications, detailed CV and testimonials/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Assistant, Outgrowers Officer, Finance officer, Factory engineer and Administration and Human Resource Officer to send applications on or before February 08, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by February 22, 2019 for interviews.
- Procurement Officer, Withering Supervisor, Packing Supervisor, Weighbridge clerk, Tea infuser, Green leaf Clerk, Extension and Liaison Officer, Accounts clerk, Electrician, Electrician mate, mechanical technician, mechanical mate, Security team leader and stores clerk to send applications on or before February 15, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 08, 2019 for interviews.
- Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification
- The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job applications.
- Chepkumia Tea Factory is an equal opportunity Employer.