Accounts Clerk Job at Chepkumia Tea Factory
Chepkumia Tea Factory Company Limited has established a new modern tea factory at Chepkumia location in Nandi County, which will produce high quality black tea for export and local markets through a socially and environmentally responsible and efficient manner. The Company is seeking to recruit goal-oriented, highly motivated and result- driven persons with exceptional qualities to fill the following vacancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling accounting records
- Preparing payment vouchers
- Computation of financial or accounting records based on routine or special sources of information
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Participate in annual stock counts
- Petty cash payment posting and reconciliation
- CPA 2
- Diploma in Accounting
- Ability to coordinate tasks to meet deadlines
- 3 years Experience
- Knowledge in computer studies
Detailed job descriptions are enclosed and can also be found on our website www.chepkumiatea.co.ke
NOTE TO INTERESTED APPLICANTS
- Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancies to send their applications, detailed CV and testimonials/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Assistant, Outgrowers Officer, Finance officer, Factory engineer and Administration and Human Resource Officer to send applications on or before February 08, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by February 22, 2019 for interviews.
- Procurement Officer, Withering Supervisor, Packing Supervisor, Weighbridge clerk, Tea infuser, Green leaf Clerk, Extension and Liaison Officer, Accounts clerk, Electrician, Electrician mate, mechanical technician, mechanical mate, Security team leader and stores clerk to send applications on or before February 15, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 08, 2019 for interviews.
- Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification
- The company does NOT demand any payments to receive and/or process any job applications.
- Chepkumia Tea Factory is an equal opportunity Employer.