Supply Chain Job at CEMASTEA
Job Group ‘K’
- Preparing estimates of expenditure on supplies and services;
- Preparing procurement plans and inventory control;
- Reviewing, up-dating, interpreting and implementing existing supply chain regulations, procedures and systems;
- Sourcing for suppliers;
- Conducting market surveys and research;
- Coordinating and validating disposal and unserviceable stores;
- Implementing e-procurement strategies.
- Planning supply chain management activities; and
- Issuing tender documents and preparing contracts.
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Officer II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management Option), Procurement or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership to the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management and/ or Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply will be an added advantage;
- Certificate in computer application skills and demonstrate proficiency in computer use and applications; and
- Demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Send your application clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the subject and attach a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, copy of national Identity card, a day time phone contact, names of three referees with their contacts details and copies of certified academic certificates on or before 5.00pm of 15th February 2019 to:
P.O. BOX 24214-00502,
For more information visit our website on www.cemastea.ac.ke
CEMASTEA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, candidates from marginalized groups and persons with disability to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted