Job Group ‘J’
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing in typewritten form;
- Processing data and managing e-office;
- Operating office equipment;
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Reserving appointments and maintaining office diary;
- Managing office petty cash;
- Responding to simple routine correspondences; and
- Ensuring good office layout.
- Served in the grade of Assistant Office Administrator II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Passed the following examinations from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC);
- Typewriting III (Minimum 50 w.p.m.) / Computerized document processing III;
- Shorthand III (110 w.p.m);
- Business English III / Communications I;
- Office Management III / Office Administration and Management III;
- Secretarial Duties II;
- Commerce II.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council;
- Certificate in computer applications and demonstrate proficiency in computer use and applications; and
- Demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Send your application clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the subject and attach a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, copy of national Identity card, a day time phone contact, names of three referees with their contacts details and copies of certified academic certificates on or before 5.00pm of 15th February 2019 to:
P.O. BOX 24214-00502,
For more information visit our website on www.cemastea.ac.ke
CEMASTEA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, candidates from marginalized groups and persons with disability to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted