Location: Kitale, Kakamega and Eldoret
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all payments (Cash/Cheque/Credit cards) are received for all shop sales and subscriber bill payments
- Elicit and verify information to and from customers for payment(s) received
- Preparation of banking for cash/cheque/credit card payments
- Ensure that the cash float is maintained at the expected amount
- Ensure that banking is done on a daily basis and forward the banking slips to Head Office, Finance
- Liaise with security firm and showroom manager on collection of cash ensuring that cash is collected at the pre-arranged times and uphold adequate security measures and procedures during collection
- Ensure that monies received reconciles with shop sales-reconciliation of shop sales
- Generate and maintain record of shop sales and Money reconciliation daily/weekly/monthly
- Maintain proper records and filing of all manual receipts in case they have been used
- Preparation of subscriber billing payments report to be submitted to Finance within set timelines
Educational Qualifications and Technical skills
- 2 years’ experience in cash management
- IT literacy
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Knowledge of English and Kiswahili
- University Degree, Diploma, CPA II or equivalent
- Business awareness
- Customer oriented
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent knowledge of products/services and pricing practices.
- Good knowledge on cash management and cash tools i.e money scanners, ETR, PDQ equipment.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 6th February 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Retail Cashier” and the name of the town.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.