Business Development Manager Job at African Institute Of Research And Development Studies
Our ref: CMC/CMC/HRM/008/2018
Duty Station: Eldoret
Reporting: To The Chief Executive Officer
Terms Of Service: Contract
Deadline For Application: 31st August, 2018 At 1600hrs
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager Job
- Formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities.
- Development, launching and promotion of new value adding products and services.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies on all activations and advertisements
- Carry out systematic analysis of the institutions market positioning in order to establish strengths and map scope for growth.
- Develop, process and share marketing materials to user units.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports on all marketing activities undertaken.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments on any market perceptions that may be relevant to the improvement of service delivery.
- Undertake marketing activities using digital platforms and provide social media performance monitoring reports.
- Providing a link between campuses and other stakeholders
- Coordinating all marketing and public relations activities of the institution.
- Nurturing excellent customer service delivery and relations.
- Administer the affairs of the institution in accordance with the institute policies and procedures
- Preparing training projections, programs, plans and development of marketing staff.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Business Development Manager Job Qualifications
- A degree in Marketing or any other relevant related degree.
- He/she should have at least three (3) years’ experience in an active commercial environment preferably in a service industry.
- Should have excellent oral, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Should have good innovation and creativity skills.
- Computer literacy and efficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Previous experience in education sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to submit their cover letter, curriculum vitae and testimonials in PDF format as one document to the Chief Executive Officer in SOFT COPY to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Indicate your current and expected salary in the cover letter
AIRADS is an equal opportunity employer.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with all original certificates and testimonials
A set of two (2) copies of all the documents and testimonials