Accountant I Job at Busia County
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must have :
- Passed Part III (Final) of Certified Public Accounts (Kenya) Examination.
- any other recognized professional accountancy qualification by virtue of which the holder is exempted from Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (Kenya) Examination.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and integrity.
- An Officer at this level will be required to deal with a day to day accounting operations in an Accounting Unit.
- Work at this level will be subject to occasional checks rather than close supervision.
- The officer will be expected to deal with all accountancy procedures and routine matters effectively and with audit guidance and accounting standards.
- Responsibility at this level may also include a limited range of management accounting; preparation of final accounts, budgets and statements; and general supervision of staff including their training and development.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400