Accounts Clerk Job at Bushiangala Technical Training Institute
Bushiangala Technical Training Institute is situated in Kakamega South Sub-County in Kakamega County. It is located off Sigalagala –Bukura road approximately 10 Kilometers from Sigalagala and about 18 Kilometers from Kakamega Town.
This Institute was started as a skills upgrading centre in 1991 by voluntary service oversees over years under the support of the European Economic Commission. The main objective of the Institute was to upgrade skills for Youth Polytechnic graduates, instructors and managers.
The Board of Governors of Bushiangala Technical Training Institute in Kakamega County, Kakamega South wishes to advertise the following job opportunities:
Requirements for the Accounts Clerk Job
- KCSE mean grade D+ minimum
- Minimum CPA part 1
- Computer literate in accounting packages
- Certificate of good conduct
- Candidates should have 3 three year accounting experience in an educational Institution
Accounts Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Issue of receipts on all money received by the Institute and reporting to the Principal over the same.
- Making payments and preparation of payment vouchers.
- Maintenance of cash Bank and ledger Accounts.
- Extraction of monthly trial balance
- Any other duties assigned by the Principal.
How to Apply
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or passport, testimonials.
CLICK HERE >>> TO ORDER YOUR PROFESSIONAL CV & APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW!
- Be 23-45 years of age
- Be Kenyan Citizens
- Have 3 years working experience
- Be persons of integrity
- Have good communication skills.
Interested persons are advised to check on the website www.bushiangalatechnical.ac.ke
Applications to be send not later than 3rd September 2018 addressed to:
Board of Bushiangala Technical Training,
P O Box 2227-50100,