Office Assistant Job at Bukura Agricultural College
Ref. BAC/OA/12/2018 – BAC 10
The College seeks to recruit results driven and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position;
Reporting to the Senior Office Assistant, the officer is responsible for general and routine work such as cleaning, gardening, messengerial duties and preparing & serving tea.
- Maintaining general cleanliness of offices and equipment; Preparing and serving tea;
- Receiving and directing visitors to the correct staff member;
- Delivering mail and postage;
- Filing documents as directed;
- Making requisition of stationery and issuance;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement;
- Performing work related errands as requested; and
- Scanning and copying documents as directed.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or its equivalent qualification;
Terms of service: Permanent
How to Apply
Applications to reach the undersigned on or before 30th January, 2019
Bukura Agricultural College,
P.o Box 23-50105
Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Qualified persons irrespective of age, gender, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
‘Bukura Agricultural College is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.’