Marketing Officer Job at Brookhurst International School
Brookhurst International School is for both boys and girls aged 10-19 years. Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities in Kenya and abroad. We have both preparatory and secondary schools and British National Curriculum (BNC) . The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
About the job vacancy: The school targets students from Africa and other continents. In pursuit to increase the student’s population, we are seeking to strengthen the marketing department by engaging a professional marketer capable of building our international brand.
Key activities of the Marketing Officer Job
- Undertake digital marketing activities
- To formulate an effective marketing strategy and ensure it is executed
- Increase brand awareness of the school
- Increase engagement with the public and potential students , parents and guardians
- Conduct effective digital online marketing
- Increase enrollment of students to match the current resource capacity
- To focus on delivery of world class customer service and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Strengthen communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Build customer relationship with parents and partners
- Build the brand of the school
- Train the staff on customer service and other relevant areas
- Develop a loyalty program for the students and parents
Marketing Officer Job Qualifications
- A first degree in Business with specialization in Marketing
- A masters in Marketing or strategic management will be an added advantage
- Experience in sales and marketing for not less than five years
- A qualification in communication /journalism will be an added advantage
- Values required
- Commitment and passion to work with children and positively transform their lives
- High level of integrity and working with minimum supervision
- Willingness to build a strong brand of a school
Method of Application
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
Send CV email@example.com by 5th December 2018.
If you do not hear from us by 25th December 2018 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.