Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company seeks to hire determined Call Center Managers.
S/he will tasked with the daily running and management of the Centre through the effective use of resources.
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Key role: Strategy Formulation, customer experience targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development, Coordination & Motivation motivate Call Centre staff and may manage staff recruitment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities and managing the daily running of the call Centers including effective resource planning and implementing call Centre strategies and operations
- Developing customer journeys and shaping of customer touch points to drive customer conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
- Plan and provide leadership to the implementation of integrated customer engagement and communication initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experiences of customers.
- Drive the development of a customer service culture across the organization, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive
- Customer insight and analysis, and reporting and measurement against KPIs: driving end to end customer feedback management strategies, Customer satisfaction index as well as complaints Management.
- Accomplishing call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and data and trends.
- Advise the Senior Executives on customer satisfaction measures, customer experience strategies, programs, initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
Skills & qualifications,
- Holder of a business related/ relevant degree
- At least 3-5 years plus leadership experience in a call center
- Must have managed teams i.e. Team leaders and Agents
- Must have managed busy operational environments
- Candidates working within the Telecommunications, Financial, Banking industries are encouraged to apply.
- IT skills including familiarity of CRM solutions service principles and practices
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Strong leadership and people management
- Project management experience mandatory
- Customer service Management mandatory
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com
With Call center Managers on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.