Position: Boiler Operator
Location: Nandi County
Sireet Outgrowers Empowerment and Producer Company Limited is putting up a modern tea factory known as Kamarich Empowerment Tea Factory located in Kaptumo Location, Aldai Sub-County in Nandi County, which will manufacture and produce high quality black CTC tea for export and retail markets. Our objective is to manufacture high quality tea through investment in modern tea production systems as well as ensuring that the factory operates efficiently with increased production capacity. The Company is seeking to recruit highly and self-motivated and result- oriented individual to fill the following open vacancy.
- Operating the steam system equipment as per approved
- Reporting malfunction of boilers at all
- Carrying out boiler water treatment as per
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance for the boilers as per
- Ensuring that the boilers are safe for use at all
- Recording and keeping boiler operations and maintenance
- Ensuring that the factory maximizes on the use of firewood
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations
- Perform routine maintenance of the boiler, engine, piping system and other related appliances in the Factory.
- Test boiler water chemical balance and bring it to the recommended level so as to avoid corrosion, deposits that may damage it thus affecting operations in the Factory
- Manipulate valves to control the flow of water and fuel and to increase or decrease steam pressure and heat as required for use in the
- Observe operating equipment, meters, and gauges to ensure that operation is in accord with specified instructions to ensure safety of the device and users in the Factory.
- Prepare boiler daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual firewood and steam consumption returns for management.
- Diploma in Boiler Operation, Advanced Certificate in Boiler Operation, or Craft 1 or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- At least 4 years working experience as a Boiler
- Knowledge of relevant professional
- Knowledge of water treatment, electricity, plumbing welding and Computer
- Knowledge of Diesel engines and Petrol
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancy to send their applications, detailed CV, academic and professional certificates directly to the factory through email: email@example.com
The Group Manager
Sireet OEP/KETF plc.
P.O Box 301-30301, Nandi Hills
All applications to be received on or before 2nd December 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 4th December 2020 for