Job Vacancy: Bank HR and Administration Manager – Somalia
We are looking to hire a bank HR and Administration manager in Somalia who will oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially.
They will be responsible designing budgets, applying company policies, managing internal HR systems, supervising managers, improving business efficiency, requesting audits, and analyzing financial data.
- Ensure accurate, complete & timely financial and management reporting, including
- Monthly management accounts and bank reconciliations
- Oversees network administration, manages phone system and evaluates information systems.
- Oversees the organization’s human resources requirements; including employee on-boarding, managing and administering health and other employee benefits, maintaining personnel records, monitoring insurance coverage and ensuring that personnel policies are up-to-date.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and Intranet sites.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Ensure a clear and transparent paper trail is in place for all financial transactions.
- Must have had at least 5 years of working experience in a senior managerial position within the HR department or as a Payroll Manager in a financial institution.
- Demonstrate an experience and knowledge of HR administrative best practices, HR Technology, and general practices.
- Must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging training materials and reports
- Must have a master’s (PhD) degree in Human Resources, Labor Laws, Public Administration, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Must be have deep knowledge in finance systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate in a compelling fashion Pangaea’s mission and programmatic goals and achievements to diverse stakeholders
- must also demonstrate strong leadership skills, being able to inspire and motivate
- must be passionate about conducting research and deriving insights form raw data and information, identifying lasting potential solutions for HR procedures and policies.
Interested candidates are to send their CVs by sending their CVs to email@example.com before 14th June 2019