Procurement Assistant Job at Asili Sacco Society
Asili Sacco Society Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position
The role of the Procurement Assistant will be to assist the Procurement Department in handling administrative tasks such as invoice matching, PO filing and collecting various required documentation from suppliers and other purchasing activities.
Duties for the Procurement Assistant Job
- Support the Procurement office in handling of administrative procurement functions and other logistical works and related documentations.
- Print Purchase Requests, seek approvals and register them in Procurement status report.
- Send out formatted Request for Quotation to suppliers with proper specifications.
- Compile all procurement documents for payment and submit to finance and retain copy for procurement file reference review.
- Preparation and submission of complete procurement documents and checklist for payment, submission of same should first be reviewed by procurement officer before handing over to finance for payment.
- Filing of procurement documents in organized format as agreed with supervisor.
- Receive approved stores requisition and issue stock items from the store
- Updating the stock receipts and issues in the stock card regularly.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Procurement Assistant Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or Logistics related field preferable CIPS/ KISM
- B-com (supplies and management) is an added advantage
- Competent with using Computers, especially Microsoft Office Word and Excel spreadsheets and Outlook
- Strong sense of personal integrity,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Remains productive when under pressure,
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work,
- General knowledge of the logistics procedures and tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- 25 to 35 years’ old
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to :
Chief Executive Officer,
Asili Sacco Society Limited,
P.O Box 49064-00100,
To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018