Marketing Assistant Job at Asili Sacco Society
Asili Sacco Society Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position
Reporting to Branch Manager
Roles for the Marketing Assistant Job
- Recruitment of members and Fosa customers
- Formulate and implement branch marketing plans and programmes
- Carry out regular market competition and customer surveys
- Providing information for decision making through properly prepared and timely reports
- Monitor on marketing activities and provide relevant management information
- Engaging the trade to create demand for society products and services.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to the Branch Manager and monthly reports to the head office
- Market all Fosa and Bosa products and services.
Marketing Assistant Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- A minimum four years’ progressive working experience in a dynamic service organization.
- Proven track record in implementing marketing successful programs.
- Business savvy.
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- 25 – 35 years of age.
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to :
Chief Executive Officer,
Asili Sacco Society Limited,
P.O Box 49064-00100,
To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018