Assistant Records Officer Job at Asili Sacco Society
Asili Sacco Sciety Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position
Assistant Records Officer Job Duties
- Provide assistance to the records management and staff in managing office records.
- Provide assistance to the administration in managing and maintaining records.
- Compile, gather and organize reports, documents and records.
- Process, scan and index records.
- Keep records in a safe and secure manner under lock and key.
- Digitalize all records
- Monitor file movement
- Update members register, share and nominees register
Qualifications for the Assistant Records Officer Job
- Holders of Diploma in Records Management.
- At least 3years experience in the field of Records Management.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to receive and process incoming and outgoing mails.
- Must be able to carry out filing effectively, be responsible for bring ups and updating file census and cross referencing.
- Be able to close and to open new files.
- Must be able to open and maintain appropriate registers and other registry control tools.
- Must be computer literate.
- 30 to 40 years’ old
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to :
Chief Executive Officer,
Asili Sacco Society Limited,
P.O Box 49064-00100,
To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018