Assistant Credit Officer Job at Asili Sacco Society
Asili Sacco Society Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position
Reporting to the Credit Officer
Roles for the Assistant Credit Officer Job
- Preparation of daily reports and weekly credit reports
- Data feeding to various employers
- Contacting members/clients regarding their credit applications.
- Resolving customer’s complaints
- Perform pre-closing tasks, including verifying legal name of entity, reviewing Society’s documents to determine signers.
- Preparation of delinquency reports
- Maintaining defaulters register and risk classification register.
- MPA reconciliation and cash members’ postings
- Reporting on printouts received, posted by computer staff and not received monthly
- Follow up on file exceptions and perform monitoring of files for outstanding items from credit approval.
- Processing of loans, refunds, withdrawals.
- Preparation loan deliquency and risk classification reports and follow up on loans not running
- Maintaining of loans registers, defaulters’ registers
- Filing and follow up of deceased claims and auctioneers list
- Any other duties as assigned
Assistant Credit Officer Job Qualifications
- CPA part II
- Diploma in Credit Management.
- Age 25 to 35 years old
- Computer literate
- Promotion – 3 years’ experience in credit position with relevant qualification.
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to :
Chief Executive Officer,
Asili Sacco Society Limited,
P.O Box 49064-00100,
To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018