Audit Assistant Jobs, Audit Jobs, APA Insurance Jobs
This role is responsible for providing support in carrying out audits by providing independent, objective assurance and consultancy services in order to improve the group overall operations, with specific emphasis on the controls, governance and processes.
- Reviewing various business processes and documents to check for controls and compliance with the company policies which includes Physical Asset verification and conducting systems audits. This involves:
- Conducting interviews during audits;
- Preparing working papers for the various audits;
- Developing and administering surveys;
- Summarizing audit issues;
- Detecting fraud and conducting follow up investigations;
- Identifying all risks including people, technology and process risks, and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of controls;
- Conducting data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools to guide the audit process;
- Identifying and documenting audit issues and recommendations concerning areas being reviewed;
- Attending and observing auctions of salvage vehicles to ensure compliance to procedures.
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce/Accounting /Finance or an equivalent
- CPA Section IV / ACCA equivalent
- Entry Level Graduates
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical Skills
- Report writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
How To Apply
All applications to be sent to email@example.com before 27th September 2019.