The Office Assistant will ensure that the office is maintained in good order at all times as well as provide document processing support to various departments as necessary from time to time to facilitate work flow within the office.
- Office cleaning services and will ensure that this is done upholding Health and Safety Standards at all times.
- Clean all offices and meeting rooms: floors, desks, shelves, glass doors, windows (from inside) and surface of office equipment.
- Ensure constant availability of accessories such as toilet paper and hand washing soap.
- Clean all common areas and storages: reception area, corridors
- Cleaning of toilets/water closets and ensuring that they are always clean.
- Empty all waste paper bins and shredder trays to the designated places.
- Ensure that furniture in the office is arranged in the required manner at all times
- Assist in setting up meeting rooms, preparing cups, glasses and plates, water, tea and coffee.
- Prepare refreshments and serving as required, clearing and collecting used cups and washing those, keeping kitchens clean and in order, and other related duties.
- Provision of scanning, photocopying, shredding and laminating services from time to time as directed.
- Secondary School Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- 4 years’ experience
- Excellent understanding of cleaning processes and general hygiene
- Basic ability to operate office equipment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter detailing your suitability, Curriculum Vitae, contact information for three referees (name, email address, and telephone number) and a copy of your most recent pay slip.
Please include the job title that you are applying for on the subject of the email and send to email@example.com by 5:00pm 30th January 2019.