Administrative Assistant Job at AMPATH
The Administrative Assistant will provide administration and logistical support and ensure proper operations of office systems.
- Ensure the front office, work stations, common areas, etc. are maintained and kept clean and tidy;
- Ensure organizational annual licenses are renewed and displayed as necessary;
- Ensure service providers avail services as required to maintain equipment and goods in serviceable/working condition;
- Manage booking of conference and meeting rooms and ensure the rooms are ready before scheduled use;
- Make flight, hotel accommodation and transport reservations/requests for staff as necessary then follow up with staff to ensure liquidation for travel is done and forwarded to Finance Department.
- Contact courier companies for external dispatch and delivery of mails and parcels;
- Support project team by handling routine tasks as called upon from time to time;
- Assist in research and preparation of materials for meetings
- Receive visitors, answer telephones and transfer calls to the appropriate department or staff member;
- Maintain a routinely updated register of all fixed assets and consumables;
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders and verifying receipt;
- Supervise the Driver and Office Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Experience & Skills
- 1 – 2 years of related work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office and internet skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
- Ability to compile and present/display data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How To Apply
Please email: a cover letter detailing your suitability, Curriculum Vitae, contact information for three referees (name, email address, and telephone number) and a copy of your most recent pay slip.
Please include the job title that you are applying for on the subject of the email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm January 30, 2019.