Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity: Plumber
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at an advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position of:
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in the main hospital and outreach centers.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems
- Respond to plumbing calls from our general contracting team
- Install plumbing systems in new construction
- Work with our Expeditor to obtain permits for plumbing work to be performed
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
- Certificate in Plumbing (Grade III)
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Certificate in Building Construction is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three reference current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th August, 2019.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
A competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.