Administrative Assistant Job at Prime Staff
Location: Meru Town
Our Client offering courier services is looking for 2 Administration assistants to be based in their Meru Office.
Roles for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Custodian of office petty cash
- Keeping the Office Clean and Organized
- Receiving Calls and handling queries
- Handling walk-in customers and closing walk in sales.
- Handling all incoming mail (Physical mail and email)
- Maintaining supplier and customer database in soft copy.
- Monthly submission of Statutory Returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE)
- Payroll Processing (preparation of payslips for employees)
- Processing all supplier payments.
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and payments.
- Following up on payments from customers.
- Daily Sales reconciliation (office sales and riders). Preparation of daily sales report for the company
- Co-ordinate with company riders for collections and deliveries.
- Allocate and manage rider delivery schedule on a daily basis to ensure balance and efficiency of deliveries.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- Minimum Education level: Diploma in Business Management
- One year working experience
- Good IT Skills Ms Office suite (Word, Excel)
- CPA I or II is an added advantage
- Organized and responsible
- Good multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Well presented and good Customer Service Skills
How to Apply
If your background and competence meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st August 2018