Administration Assistant Job at City Walk
City Walk is a registered company in Kenya and has been in operations since 1991 with 26 branches. City Walk specializes in selling of elegant, unique and stylish footwear, bags, clothes and
We are seeking for experienced candidates for the position of administration assistant who will be placed in at Head office to handle day to day running of the office.
Responsibilities for the Administration Assistant Job
- Handle specific company projects
- Handle maintenance of the branches and the head office.
- Source for competitive quotations and maintain a supplier database
- Ability to handle different suppliers
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Manage the office assistant and tea girl
Administration Assistant Job Requirements
- At least 1- 2 years proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant (ladies encouraged to apply)
- Diploma in Business Administration or related course
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in procurement will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above role, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position open until filled.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.