Chief Accountant Job at Rose Avenue Consultants
Duties for the Chief Accountant Job
- Manages the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as client invoicing, supplier payments, and other transactions
- Manage planning and forecasting processes including budgeting and forecasting processes as well as developing financial targets
- Develop and analyses monthly/annual financial and management reports, review cash balances, operating performance and seek ways to reduce cost
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Supervise and develop finance department’s staff
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations of the country as well as the client requirements
Chief Accountant Job Requirements
- Must have 3 – 5 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- Proficient user of finance software
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA, CA is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Must have the ability to be innovative and be an agent for change.
Remunaration: KES 80,000 to KES 100,000
How to Apply
If interested, send application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Close Date: Wednesday 12th September 2018
The company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.