Reports To: General Manager
Summary: Ensuring that the financial function of the office is well designed and implemented, and thereafter make professional deductions relational to the financial review exercises as may be intended by the Employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Keep good record of all delivery and financial transactions executed by the Office;
2. Prepare monthly financial reports detailing the performance;
3. Co-ordinate financial dealings between the office and its Creditors, its Debtors, and any other parties;
4. Prepare Bank Reconciliations, Driver & Support Staff Allowance Schedules and any other detailed reports as may be expected;
5. To introduce and adhere to any control measures that will ensure the accountability of all transactional dealings by the company;
6. Prepare Monthly Remuneration Schedules for all the listed employees;
7. Ensure All Statutory Payments are adhered to at all times;
8. Keep proper Office Expense Schedules;
9. Co-ordinate with the appointed Audit agents in the provision of information and/ or required reports;
10. Keep a suitable Cash Float at all times, thereby not paralyzing any delivery activities; and
11. Brief the General Manager and/or Managing Director Daily on the Delivery Performance and Cash Position of the Office.
- No. of Staff to be Supervised – Minimum of four (4) Drivers, Administrator and Mechanics;
- Candidate MUST uphold the highest standards of best practice, staff management, leadership, supplier interaction, monitoring and evaluation;
- Candidate MUST be a team player, as this role requires considerable staff interaction, and daily monitoring and evaluation of the respective active job accounts;
- Consistently remain pro-active, presentable at all times and very self-driven.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum five (5) years with demonstrated experience in the ability to manage staff within a busy logistics environment;
- Minimum CPA Section 3 or equivalent from recognized Institution; and
- Effective Communicator, with fair interpersonal skills.
- Communication and Persuasion – (Level: Fair)
- Team Work – (Level: Mastery)
- Delivery of Results – (Level: Mastery)
- Ability to Analyze and Solve Problems – (Level: Mastery)
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and detailed CV including current contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd February 2019.
Applicants must ensure they quote the title of the position they are applying for in the subject area and the expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.