IT assistant Job at 2NK SACCO
2NK SACCO is a transport based Sacco with its headquarters located in Nyeri town. The SACCO has gained popularity in various parts of the country for its efficient service transport in ordinary fourteen capacity vans, Executive – shuttles and parcel Delivery. The Sacco Vehicles offer daily trips to the capital city Nairobi from major towns among them Nyeri, Karatina, Nakuru, Eldoret, Thika and Nanyuki.
In its continued efforts to improve service delivery and serve its customers better, the SACCO wishes to recruit an IT assistant. The IT assistant will ensure all computing equipment are running smoothly as well as ensuring that computer users are able to interact with various computing facilities successfully.
Responsibilities for the IT assistant Job:
- Installation and configuration of various computer hardware such as printers, routers, switches etc
- Installation and configuration of the Sacco’s application and System softwares
- Providing daily support for computer network users.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing problems and implementing corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines.
- Maintaining and updating the Sacco’s website and Social media pages.
- Performing routine pc maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining internet service, firewalls and telephone systems.
- Providing technical assistance to office staff.
- Assisting in software and hardware updates.
- Contributing to the I T unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
IT assistant Job Qualifications:
- Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science/Management Information Systems from a recognized institution
- Holder of a certification in CCNA/CICT/ICDL/CompTIA will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ practical experience in an ICT department
- A team player, with good communication and report writing skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send an application letter and CV (as a single document) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st August 2018 at 1.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. 2NK SACCO is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.