Audit Assistant Job at 2NK SACCO
2NK SACCO is a transport based Sacco with its headquarters located in Nyeri town. The SACCO has gained popularity in various parts of the country for its efficient service transport in ordinary fourteen capacity vans, Executive – shuttles and parcel Delivery. The Sacco Vehicles offer daily trips to the capital city Nairobi from major towns among them Nyeri, Karatina, Nakuru, Eldoret, Thika and Nanyuki.
In its continued efforts to improve service delivery and serve its customers better, the SACCO wishes to recruit an audit assistant. The assistant auditor’s general role is to provide independent assurance that the organization’s risk management, governance and internal controls processes are operating effectively. The ideal candidate will work under the guidance of the internal auditor to evaluate the Sacco’s operating controls and policies.
Responsibilities for the Audit Assistant Job
- Evaluate financial reporting mechanisms on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.
- Evaluate adherence to regulatory guidelines and key business indicators.
- Validate financial reports and see to it that they are accurate to the point and made in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles.
- Verify correctness of transactions and postings in all the departments of the Sacco.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to the Internal auditor/General Manager.
- Processing information gathered and making relevant conclusions, which are duly communicated for corrective action.
- Contribute to the audit department goals by accomplishing related duties as required
Audit Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Professional qualifications – CPA – SECTION III or ACCA
- Holder of a certification in co-operative management from a recognized learning institution will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in intenal Audit
- Must be computer literate
- A team player, with good communication and report writing skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send an application letter and CV (as a single document) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st August 2018 at 1.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. 2NK SACCO is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.